Image Map
Aunt Arctic tracking starts soon! Get ready to track with us at xat.com/trackcp!

April 20, 2012

New Forest Pin

Recently, Club Penguin has released a brand new pin! This pin is called the Forest pin! I think it goes great with Earth Day party theme! You can find this pin by heading over to the Plaza, and waddle over to the Underground Cave. Then you'll find the brand new Forest Pin on the window to the right of the lifeguard chair.
Since Earth Day is one of my favorite holidays, I really love this pin and the Earth Day party as well! I can't wait to add this pin to my stamp book collection! Do you like this pin? Leave down below in the comments!
~SuperSamus


1 Comments:

Keira said...

I don’t even know the way I finished up right here, however I assumed this publish was great. I do not realize who you are but definitely you are going to a well-known blogger in case you are not already. Cheers!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.